Last Night  

Posted by Will Rutherford in , , ,

5 awesome things about last night.

Got to have a conversation with a very tipsy Jennie of http://www.37roses.com Shes fun.

Magic with alot of people that i never thought I would play magic with. Freakin awesome, I don't even care that the game didn't finish.

Ghostbusters.
Ray: You mean you never even had a Slinky?
Egon: We had part of a Slinky. But I straightened it.

Hanging out with the awesome group of social media types here in Pittsburgh. Nothing could better. Aside form this one thing.

This.

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 15, 2008 at 12:45 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Awwwwww I heart you.

March 15, 2008 at 1:53 PM

Aw!

March 15, 2008 at 1:55 PM

Willy I cans has blog now and it's all your fault.

March 15, 2008 at 3:29 PM

Post a Comment