Consolidated criminal composition  

Posted by Will Rutherford in

I didn't want to do it. I REALLY didn't want to do this. But it seems I have no other choice. At least I can supplement it with some interesting art. Haiku time.

My robot wont stop
Eating everything he finds
I hate you robot

I know what you’ve done
I know what you will do next
Do not question Doom

To One Mr. Stark
You have a drinking problem
Yours, The management

Or

Dear Mr. Tony
You’re kind of a dick. Stop it
Yours, The management

One day, you will see
One day I’ll be as big as
As big as the sky

Yes I'm a Lucha
I just want a bowl of soup
I am on my break

Bred for warm climates
Jungle and desert penguins
Everyone wants one

A Jedi I Am
Judge me by my size do not
Good things, Small package


The Bearing sea knows
Knows nothing of deception
It plans to end you

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 2, 2008 at 8:20 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Hilstarical sir hilstarical!

July 2, 2008 at 10:36 AM

This is one of my favorite posts you've ever done. EVAR! :)

....in fact, I think I'm going to snag this idea for my own post...

Brilliant!

July 2, 2008 at 2:49 PM

Post a Comment