Consolidated criminal composition comeback  

Posted by Will Rutherford in

My new robot thinks
He can fix my car. He Can't.
I hate you robot

They fight for the king
And for a long dead kingdom
All they know is this

Welcome to Pittsburgh
Are you going to PodCamp?
Go register now

The music I love
It works like my white blood cells
It heals all of me

Whatever it is
That you think will fix all this
It will never work

See what im doing?
I couldnt do this alone
Thanks for all the help

Tried to give you up
but im a recidivist
You're the rest of me

I do not sleep well
Its really loud in my place
Its loud in my head

This entry was posted on Monday, July 14, 2008 at 10:26 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment