Friday 5: A New Venture  

Posted by Will Rutherford in ,

Starting with this post, I will begin a Friday 5. I'm hoping as many people as possible will pick up this trend on their blogs and let me know. You’ll be pimped, linked and promoted as much as I can. Let’s take a look, shall we?

1. What are some recurring dreams you’ve had?

Since I was young Ive dreamt that I lived in an island. It’s oblong with a house in the middle and 2 lava pits on either end. There were huge creatures that lived in the pits. What they were, I have no idea, but they could talk.


2. What is the significance of dreams in telling you about yourself?

No idea could be anything. The split between my 2 families (parents are divorced),the dual nature of my personality or something completely different.


3. How do you feel after you’ve had one of THOSE dreams?

Confused. Interested. But nostalgic.


4. What was the last dream you remember?

It was from a couple nights ago with a cast of quite a few. I can’t really get into the details here but I actually had to tell someone about it because it really bothered me. Which is rare.


5. When did you last dream about something that later happened as you dreamt it?

I usually have some pretty awful dreams so I'm thankful that hasn’t happened too much.


Who else is Friday 5ing?






A couple quick notes:

1. 5 Questions for the Creators will be moving to Thursday. I still have some great answers from some of the best and brightest in social media.

2. I want you to submit questions for the Friday 5. Just write up a short list and email it so 8bit.hero37@gmail.com I'll pass it along to my fellow 5ers and we just might choose your list for an upcoming Friday 5.

3. These questions are coming from friday5.org

This entry was posted on Friday, July 11, 2008 at 1:26 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment