1. When you go to the beach, lake, or pool, are you more likely to lower yourself gradually into cold water or to take a determined plunge and get it over with?
Usually I'll just dive in. No use delaying the inevitable right?
2. How is this like (or unlike) your approach to other tasks or ordeals?
Depends on the day really. Most of the time, after careful consideration i'll dive into things with gusto. Sometimes.
3. When someone gives you flowers, are you more likely to let them turn completely brown and gross before throwing them out, or to discard them the moment they take on that sick-flower look?
O, I'll keep them far past their expiration date.
4. How is this like (or unlike) your approach to other gifts, purchases, or relationships?
5. Think of your favorite movie (or a movie you really like, if you can’t think of a favorite). Some people say that the reasons you love your favorite movie are related to what you value in romantic relationships. How is this true or untrue in your case?
High Fidelity. If you've seen it, you can draw your own conclusions on that one.
Who Else is Friday 5-ing? (You know you want to join us…)
*As always, the Friday 5 questions were taken from Friday5.org. If you join the fun, be sure to let me know so I can add you to the link list! And don’t forget to send those questions in that you’re itching for us to answer! Don’t worry, we’ll gladly pimp your blog for the effort.