Consolidated composition  

Posted by Will Rutherford in

It's looking like the favorite posts of my blog are these haikus. I have to say that I'm both flattered and humbled by your feedback. I wrote a haiku the other day that I really like, but I don't think I'll find the right piece of art to go with it. If you'll endulge me a brief interlude before the main event.

~
~When all that is left~
~Looking for enlightenment~
~In blood and thunder~
~

My damn new robot
Always confused every day
Nice, but I hate him

Your chances are slim
I am the last emperor
I am your last friend

This is the city
The city you'll never see
You thank god for that

Let it flow away
Let it all flow out of you
Breathe. Its all you need

Thunder in my veins
Hammer fate like a blacksmith
Shape your destiny

-or-

Lightning in my veins
Thunder lives deep in my heart
I'm your only chance

These are the x girls
Behind every good mutant
Uncanny women

I already said
There are amazing women
Behind the heroes

Do you remember
She is where your heart was made
Never forget her

This entry was posted on Monday, August 25, 2008 at 11:02 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Oh you rock! Brilliant!

August 25, 2008 at 12:15 PM

Unless that woman is Kirsten Dunst!!


Otherwise great post sir.


I voted Haiku!

August 25, 2008 at 12:44 PM

Post a Comment