Secret C's  

Posted by Will Rutherford in


Hey there little guy
I hate you for a reason
Abomination




We finally made it
Remind me not to let you
Steer ever again





They call him the Saint
There is no one that comes close
He is a legend






Friends, the time has come
There’s nothing that we can do
But stay on our feet




Fucking Mario
He gets a tight blonde princess
And I get death plants

-or-

O Seymore! Feed me!
Wait, I’m not in the right film
Damn mixing mythos






There are answers here
Everybody falls apart
Honor in the fall

-or-

Everyone falls down
When a fall is all there is
Its all that matters







Felt like forever
I finally made it here
What do I do now?




I cant believe it
This big green son of a bitch
Bastard's got no chance

-or-


Hulk no believe it
Tiny hairy man again
Hulk smash him fora good

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 8, 2008 at 4:30 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment