NaBloPoMo Day 24: The Consolidation Pt 5  

Posted by Will Rutherford in


Stop that! Bad robot!
Did I say you could have that?
I hate you so hard.

I have defied death
Walked through the scorched grounds of hell
I'm here. To end you.

Go and kill it son
Go and do what I cannot
Bring me back his head

She waits, breathlessly
Just waiting for what comes next
The world waits for her

When you caption this
and I know youll caption this
Just use little noms.

We've been here now
for around 1200 years
can we go back now?

No, my dear sweet king
You are lost to me, again
I'm lost without you

COME! My Iron Friend!
For great justice! We will fight!
Let the battle RAGE!

-or-

Now, I'm glad Thors back
I get that he was dead, but
Was he this intense?

This entry was posted on Monday, November 24, 2008 at 10:48 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

that second thor one is fucking gold sir

i hope one day i could get to do fun haikus as well :)

November 24, 2008 at 6:05 PM

Post a Comment