NaBloPoMo Day 4: Making with the Composition  

Posted by Will Rutherford in

Good work Disney friend
Be an instrument of hate
Break the little ones


There is always one
Gotta try and be different
Crazy cousin Hank

This was expensive
Looking this good isn't cheap
Fuck you Brooks Brothers


My life is a flash
The little lights are a blur
And yes, I Love it.

Good morning Captain
Glad to see your still with us
Stay on your feet sir

It has been too long
Ive been waiting in the cold
But finally, snow


Its very cold here
But its beautiful, I think
I cant really tell

Not nao plz Hooman
I waz nappin in teh sunz
You stolded mah sunz

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 4, 2008 at 8:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment