New Years Composition  

Posted by Will Rutherford in

A new year, a new group of haiku. This group has a few bonus haiku from everyones favorite literary Yinzteamer, Dawn Papuga.

Hey dude, are we lost?
Damnit man! We're not lost, just
Not sure where we are

"How about now, Dad?"
NO STOPPING FOR DIRECTIONS!
"....Mom never gets lost..."

I'm a gentleman
I'm a cock of some breeding
Buh-KAA! Distinguished.

I don't *cluck,* Mossieur...
My daybreak alarum sounds
of silver trumpets.

Waited a lifetime
for you to come and save me
Please come and save me

I can see me now
Inside out transformation
It wasn't for you.

Ive been here before
and I will be here again
Damn time-space bullshit

There's something creepy
'Bout a room you can't stay in
Even when you want

What? What do you want?
Even deranged mercs need some
sweet marshmallow time

No, im not happy
I have to free this city
but who will free me

I'm a lizard man
But it doesn't bother me
Work with what you are

This entry was posted on Friday, January 2, 2009 at 8:54 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment