Consolidated criminal composition continuation  

Posted by Will Rutherford in

I have this robot
He ALWAYS beats me at chess
I hate him so hard

Excuse me Miss Grey
I think your hair's on fire
Please take care of that

The stone isnt black
Does it still look black to you?
They washed it all off

-or-

The church isnt black
Do you remember yourself?
They washed off our past

I can feel this place
I feel the city breathing
We are all her seeds

-or-

Blast holes in the night
I feel the city breathing
Till she bled sunshine

The day that we met
The day ill never forget
Everything just spun

I found this dog here
My heart woke up after that
I found this girl here

Yes, I am lucha
Yes, I am great Champion
Yes, I just want soup

We have an usher
Hes also a samurai
We are not sure why

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 8, 2008 at 9:59 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

thanx for using one of my pics Will. and i really like the ones you wrote about it. :)

July 11, 2008 at 9:07 PM

Post a Comment