Consolidated criminal compositions  

Posted by Will Rutherford in

Little tin robot
I don't care that you aren't real
I hate all the same

Well, that didnt work
I think im kinda screwed now
This is gonna hurt

I never planned this
I don't know how I got here
Fell into heaven

There are no words here
There is no reason for them
There is only her

O, such sweet thunder
So musical a discord
One mutual cry

Ok, this is gross
I don't care if they hit me
But why the licking

No think you, my friend
I refuse to fall apart
I wont die this time

My wee turtle friend
I taught him to ride this thing
I think he is pleased

-or-

My wee turtle friend
I taught him to ride this thing
He moves faster now

This entry was posted on Monday, August 11, 2008 at 10:20 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I love your haikus
Your creativity rocks
Must come from your mom

August 11, 2008 at 6:34 PM

The cat lady is right
These make me laugh all the time
You should get paid, son.

August 11, 2008 at 10:41 PM

Post a Comment