NaBloPoMo Day 11: The Consolidation Pt 2  

Posted by Will Rutherford in

Photos discovered thanks to Rachel of ThatNight.net

Do you remember?
Steve? Used to be on the team?
Yeah well, um, He's back

We've got your shipment
Just a little honey right?
Where do you want it?

I made this album
I was living underground
I think that it shows

Be careful with that
It's very sensitive stuff
My tools of the trade

The time has now come
For the return, the judgment
I am Aquaman

Seriously guys
This isn't necessary
I am not that fast

Its been a rough life
Spent some time up in Sing Sing
Stole a stuffed Clifford

Damn it these shoes hurt
Why on earth did I get these?
European cut

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 11, 2008 at 9:40 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Yeah for shoes!

I buy them because they're hot. I wear them because I'm stupid. Bring on the pain :)

November 11, 2008 at 10:48 AM

Thanks for the mention. :)

November 11, 2008 at 3:56 PM

Post a Comment