A Word (sort of) on Prop 8  

Posted by Will Rutherford


No. I'm not married. No. I'm not gay. No. I don't care about that. I care about a terrible thing being done. That's it.

And while I'm at it, fuck Rockstar too. Check it out Here and Here.

Take it for what you will, form your own opinions but I wont be buying any more Rockstar. Also, I won't speak for my co-hosts but I personally wont do any more promoting it on The Wrestling Mayhem Show.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 11, 2008 at 9:21 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Amen.

November 11, 2008 at 11:12 PM

thanks for standing up for equal rights, straight allies are vital in the fight for civil rights

November 12, 2008 at 10:28 AM

A-freakin-men. I knew you were good people.

November 12, 2008 at 10:06 PM

Post a Comment