NaBloPoMo Day 10: The Consolidation  

Posted by Will Rutherford in


Ok, that's helpful
The shovel hand thingie there
I don't hate you less



The Force flows through us
It flows from light to darkness
Locked in its embrace



My form is perfect
My hand is steady and sure
My mind unclouded

-or-

I do not fear death
and I do not limit life
My soul will shine through



I have been locked here
In this life and this battle
But it's all I have



This rain isn't rain
But it is a cleansing calm
From which I will rise



This pain is nothing
Nothing will slow my conquest
I will not be stopped



Sorry about that.
Your a little stuck there huh?
Oops. That's Spideys bad.



You are all I need
All that I've been searching for.
Together, we rise.

This entry was posted on Monday, November 10, 2008 at 9:20 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment